Thursday, June 6, 2013

Travel Tool

Before anything, this is not a paid post and im not affiliated with Agoda whatsoever. This is based on my own opinion. I just wanted to share about the travel tools that i love to use. I have been a loyal Agoda customer since 2011. My first booking was for our trip to Singapore. Since then, Agoda is my first  choice to book for my accommodation. Ive tried using other websites, but i find Agoda's user interface suits me more. Its simple and its very eay to find things that i need such as accommodation pics (with an acceptable size) and user comments.
It also helps that they segregate the comments according to categories as i would be interested in the 'family with young children' category.

Apart from that, the prices are very competitive. You just have to know when to make your booking. I find it that prices are higher when its the holiday / school holiday season. When its the low season, u can get cheap rooms, which is practically a steal. Agoda also has insider offers for members which makes u feel 'special' in a way.

I also love its refund policy as it's quite efficient by my standard. I made my first cancellation not so long ago. Before that i was quite nervous as to will i really get my money bank. However, the payment was refunded within 2 weeks after cancellation made online (very convenient!). What's important that you have to carefully look at the booking terms before u proceed to book ur accomodation. If you're not sure, book a room with a refund policy. Most of the time, the cheapest room available comes with the no refund policy. Just double check that before you confirm your booking.

One more tip is to remember to contact ur hotel to confirm your reservation at least before you travel and you can save urself any problems of no booking info at the hotel. Not that it has ever happend to me before, but better safe than sorry, no?

Well, i hope this entry will become of help to anyone with a doubt on using Agoda, just do it already...! :)


0 say(s) what??: