Wednesday, February 28, 2007

POLITIKUS


its time for me to strategize a bit to get the things i wanted. for once, i now understand the meaning of office politics. the things ppl do to reach their goals. certain ways and means that are not illegal in order to achieve seomething. some ppl might hate me for doing this; i noticed. but i dont think im doing anything wrong here. coincidently the opportunity came right before my eyes at the most suitable time. any sane person wouldve grab the opportunity or otherwise he/she will be one sorry ass for the rest of his/her life. im just taking a shot at it. if its meant to be, it is. if its not, then ill just get on doing business as usual.

ive always been wondering, how on earth do people know what they want in life, career wise. setting a goal to reach at a certain stage of their lives and work towards the goal. im think myself more of a drifter. i go with the flow. i dont mind where my career is taking me cos as far as im concerned, its being managed by somebody else; and more importantly im getting paid for it. it works for me in the past few years. not until recently. now, dont get me wrong. this does not mean that i now finally know what i want to do or be in the next few years time. i have just discovered what i DO NOT want to do. haha. thus making things more clearer for me to strategize.

well, i hope at least things would turn to be for the better. regardless of the outcome of my strategy. maybe, if i fail, ill learn to accept things and relax a bit. i think im pushing myself too hard and stress is so not good for my complexion.. hahaha..

am keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best! ganbate!




1 say(s) what??:

Anonymous said...

Ermmmmm.. Sound very very futuristic. Mueheheh.