Thursday, July 18, 2013

My First Photobook

Ok again, before anything I have no affiliation with Photobook Malaysia whatsoever and this is not a paid entry. This entry is based on my own experience which I would like to share with my readers. 

Actually I did my first Photobook using FotoBuk software which I bought at a bargain when I last bought my camera. I put a lot of effort into creating that book - I painstakingly gathered all my photos which are scattered around the place, arranging them according to date and ocassion and finally putting them together in the FotoBuk. The FotoBuk software is one that is really2x UN-user-friendly that it's really SO difficult to put it all together. And at last, all my efforts has gone to waste when the document that I worked on is corrupted. I actually redone the whole thing THREE freaking times and its still not working - mind you that I have to go back and forth to the shop to send the softcopy. I was so frustrated that I vouch that I will never go near photobook again.

However, recently I was "influenced" by a friend about a deal pon Groupon on this photobook,  I don't mind sharing - it's Photobook Malaysia. I browsed their website before actually buying the deal (bearing in mind the ordeal that I endured before with FotoBuk). I liked what I found, they actually have ReadyBooks which are templates where you can just drag and drop your pictures in the album. The designs are also great and decent unlike some other brands are offering. It is so easy and user friendly and the album can actually be sent in online. I couldn't be happier when all they take to process the album is ONE day. Can you believe that?? I sent in my Photobook on Thursday and on Friday afternoon I received a notification email saying the book has already been shipped out. WOW!!! Totally amazing, right. On Monday I received the book at my office and I really liked it. The quality is very good and in the future I won't be looking at any other brands.. :) So here's the final product- can't wait to share it with my friends and family.






0 say(s) what??: