Friday, July 26, 2013

How's The Weather Today?

It's 1.15pm and the rain just subsided. However, the weather felt different, and kinda bizarre. It's quite unusual for me to see the sky as  gloomy this. As if it can read my mind, or my heart rather... (drama! :)) Anyways, it's really dark outside for this time of the day and the street lights are turning on automatically. Hmmmmm... Is it mists or fogs that im seeing outside my office window or is it the haze coming from our neighbors? Hmm, I wonder. All I know that it's making it hard for to me to focus on my work and not thinking of things that's not supposed to be thought of (confused much?)

Speaking of weather, it's raining a lot these days. I love rain. Yes both "rains", I mean the rain rain and the kpop star, Bi Rain
:P (he completed his mandatory military service just recently.. ehem..)..I can't remember it raining this much in July last year. Malaysia used to have only 2 seasons which is the hot and rainy season. Nevertheless, one can still enjoy traveling in the rainy season in the West Coast of Peninsular Malaysia as it does not flood much as compared to the East Coast (rainy season in the East Coast starts in November until March). However, since few years back we have an additional season which is the Haze Season - which is really not a good time to travel here as you can only see and smell smoke. The smoke is coming from our neighbor country which had hot spots that burns the forests / agriculture plantations. And there are also cases of open burning but I do not want to dwell on this. U can just simply google them and you'll know what's been happening. This year the schools have to shut down a few times as the air quality was really bad. (I guess school kids love the hazy season). So those who intend to come to Malaysia, do take note that the haze season is in June-July.. I'm not sure about August but usually it subsides when the heat cools down. I think the East Coast of Malaysia is less affected of the haze, but I could be wrong. Btw, June to Septmber is the perfect time to go to our islands - perhentian, redang, tioman - you wont regret going there :). Well, I think that's all about the senseless ramblings about the weather for today.

Ahh... It's raining again.. I even saw a lightning in the horizon. I think I better lie down for a bit and enjoy the sound of the rain.. (it's the lunch break time btw)
:P

It does not look that dark in the picture isn't it. Pardon the quality of my phone cam.But in actual, it was really2 dark outside..



0 say(s) what??: