Monday, February 5, 2007

THANK YOU GOD


god is so kind to me that sometimes i feel guilty and ashamed that i havent been the most obedient servant to Him in the last 20+ years of my life. i remember that as long as i had lived, quite a number of my prayers has been answered. today, i couldnt be more greatful as what i have been wishing so hard for the past few weeks has been granted.. one heavy burden has been lifted off my shoulders and it feels good to stand straight once again. its about something at work. i lost something very important the very first day that thing was put under my so call safeguard.. its nothing much, but it has bothered me so much to the point that i really drag going to the office every day. and today, that thing came back to me. literally.

its a miracle. i never thought that i wouldve find it again as it has been weeks since ive been searching for it.i thank you god for that miracle and everything that you have given me.

0 say(s) what??: