Tuesday, February 6, 2007

ON EDGE

it has been 1 1/2 day(s) since the internet connection in my office is down and im going crazy.it is a fact that the internet connection is one of the 2 things that keeps me sane here in my new office.. its so distressing that i have lost connection to the outside world. hehe. but seriously. i have lots of thing to find out from the net right now. it makes me edgy not having the capability to do so. im so used to having information at my fingertips. i get basically everything from the internet (i think we all do) and a daily dose of the internet is crucial for survival. i do not have enough time to surf at home or ill find myself sleeping way past my bedtime which will result to the danger of not reaching the office in time the next day (they monitor the attendance strictly here. the fact that im the hr manager doesnt help cos my assistant is one heck of an assistance. she is stern.. i so takut.. hehhehhe.. im so not cut to be a boss but thats another thing ill talk about later).

owh.. the internet is up now.. yeay! finally, i can breathe easily.. :D so. problem solved. nak nyelam jap g surf.. :) laters!

0 say(s) what??: