Friday, October 4, 2013

Brunei, Again


I was on a business trip to Brunei prior to our departure to Sydney. It was my first time taking an airline other than our own MAS and AirAsia and I was pretty nervous. However, it turned out that BruneiAir was not bad at all. The interior looks new, clean and crisp and modern. The best thing was, before take off, they put on a video reciting doa (prayers) for a safe journey which managed to calm me down. I stayed at the Rizqun International Hotel where the location is one of the best in town as its near to shopping area and the night market. However, do take note that the internet connection at the place is hopeless. We went on a short tourism visit on one of the night and heard of stories about Brunei and made one conclusion - Bruneians are really blessed and each of them are literally born on a pot of gold. One can't help but envy about such a good life they have.. :)
 
I did not take much pictures during the trip as I was not in the mood for it and all of em are taken with my handphone, so bare with it ya...

Premier Lounge KLIA
Just discovered this place located at the KLIA satellite building

On board Royal Brunei Air
Rizqun International Hotel

Sunrise view from my hotel room
Sunrise and sunset is spectacular in Brunei
 

New mosque and Prime Ministers Office



Waterfront area
Solar PV Farm Brunei
Power of the Sun
Add caption
Shin Ramyun - cant find halal version back home in Malaysia

0 say(s) what??: