Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bitten By The Travel Bug

Last year, after almost 2 years of (air) traveling hiatus, i secretly planned that 2012 will be the year for me to start hitting the road (air) again.. hmm, let me see.. my last airplane trip was in.... early 2010 - to Seoul, Korea. During that time, i did not notice that i was pregnant with my 1st child.. after that, it was like - well you know the drill. being a first time parent and all, it was quite challenging to adapt to the whole situation, but now you can say that im, in my own way, already a pro (cheh) when it comes to travelling with a toddler. We did our fair share of domestic (spore included) travelling last year but we drove ourselves to those destinations. In the middle of last year i booked our ticket to Seoul which will be our daughter's first overseas trip (spore did not count as overseas to me, haha). I chose Seoul as our destination as i personally think that Seoul is a tourist friendly city and pretty convenient to get around. 

We started the year with a trip to LGK (in March) - to let our daughter have a look n feel being on an airplane - in preparation for the long haul flight in May. The flight to LGK was not that smooth due to the bad weather but our daughter kept it cool, despite her expression did looked really cuak.. hahahaha.. i act as normal and pretended like nothing had happened.. when in fact, everybody in the plane including me held their breath and were relieved as soon as the plane landed, thank god.

Time passes by so quickly and now its May.. yeay! Our trip to Seoul is next week and im pretty psyched about it.. hope i can contain my "excitedness" to prevent it from jinxing the trip.... have been busy juggling work and "researching" about our destination which i cleverly named the file as "My Seoul Survival Kit".. hahahhahaha. poyo ok-i know..  i could say im almost there and im keeping my fingers crossed and hope that it will all go smooth until the day of departure..

Well, our journey will not end here, as last night we booked our next adventure in September.... where to? i guess you'll just have to wait for that...... ngeeee...

0 say(s) what??: