Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Guilty As Charged

I know I'm guilty of not updating this space for the longest time. It's not that i'm busy, but it's because that I'm lazy. Woah, it rhymes! hahaha. Lame, I know. I'm just going to ramble on random things in this post.

1. Managed to complete 3 photobooks from scratch since I came back from the Eidulfitr holidays. See, I told you I have too much time on my hands.

2. I'm supposed to blog about my last visit to JPO and Pulai Springs Resort during the holidays. But, procrastination took the best of me. Nevertheless, our daughter had a fabulous time in the pool. That was our second time there and we would definitely come back. The hotel is quite far from the city and tucked away in an isolated area, however its perfect for those who wanted to go to JPO or Legoland as it's very near to the hotel and they also provide tours to both places.

3. Have be traveling abroad back to back in the past couple of weeks. was very busy preparing for both trips and had a hard time trying to pack for three destinations (dont ask me why). The first trip was actually a business trip and it was really nerve wrecking and its stressed me out big time. I was carrying the burden of the world on my shoulder, alone(drama!). I'm glad that its now over.

4. The second was some sort of reward for all the hardships that I had gone through for the past couple of weeks (yeah, right).. 


5. When I was driving to work this morning, as weird as it seems, I realized that I missed my mundane daily routine.I actually felt that its really good to be back even though I was like really tired as I just landed in KL yesterday evening. I know, what's wrong with me right??? Its only almost 2 weeks that I was away and it felt like I have been away for ages! This is a new self - discovery thang for me, I always thought I would never, ever miss going to work.. hmm..

6. Last but not least, I'll leave you with these pics to get some flavor of posts to come ;-)




0 say(s) what??: